Penny is seeking bright, fun, and enthusiastic Senior Full Stack developers to join our engineering team.
The incoming engineer's core focus will be on extending, maintaining, supporting, and deploying our platform to customers and partners.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about crafting meticulous code, are able to own a project throughout the development life cycle, and are keen to make their own mark on the software we ship.
As a team, you will collaborate on software projects, focusing on shipping high quality, testable, scalable, maintainable code.
You will be encouraged to play with and deploy new technologies when they fit the plan and can take the project to the next level.
We are a tech agnostic team but have had great success with today’s modern stacks and, as such, we expect you will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- At least one of Vue, Angular, or React (we use Vue 2.x)
- State management
- Mobile-First / Responsive Design
- REST/SOAP API’s (you won’t make SOAP API’s, but you’ll probably ingest them)
- Optional exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure (preference on AWS)
- Good architectural practices when designing systems
- Relational databases (MySQL / Postgres, etc)
- NoSQL/KV databases (Mongo, Redis)
Could this be you?
If we’ve piqued your interest, email your CV (along with a link to your GitHub repo if you have one) to email@example.com